DELTA IE – H1 B1 DECLARATION, the new dress code for your customs data
Since its implementation in 2016, the Union Customs Code (UCC) has had many changes in store for us with regards to the overhaul of customs IT systems. For almost 40 years CONEX has been working to facilitate European customs processes and to harmonise customs data formats… DELTA IE (I for Import and E for Export) will gradually replace DELTA G and X. DELTA IE is just an additional step for which we are prepared in our objective of serving the best interests of our customers.
IT’S GOODBYE TO THE CHERISHED SAD BOXES!
Those familiar with the current customs declaration will have to abandon the reference to the SAD boxes and give way to a new sequencing of +/- 80 data elements through the H1 import customs declaration and the B1 export customs declaration.
WHAT REALLY CHANGES?
New codifications, a new organisation but the REAL change is hidden in the declarative message. And trust us, we know how to do that!
The structure of the electronic message of the H1 declaration will be perfectly respected in our customs via conex™ software.
ADVANTAGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- No additional cost!
The evolution towards DELTA IE is no exception to the rule that we set for ourselves at CONEX... taking charge of customs regulatory changes to guarantee the sustainability of your investment without surprises!
- work habits do not change.
- Everyone keeps their usual environment, DELTA IEdoes not mean a new version of the software, rather an application update.
DELTA IE IMPORT 2024
- Deployment of V1: November 2024, for 1 step procedures
- A 6-month transition period during which DELTA G IMPORT and DELTA I will coexist
- End of the transition period: May 2025
DELTA IE EXPORT 2025
FOR YOUR PRE-CUSTOMS CLEARNCE OPERATIONS:
The regulatory formalities required prior to customs clearance of your goods are managed by our SAFE via conex™ solution, connected to the European ICS 2 system and the national PNTS systems (ANTES in France).
- ANTES (PNTS) – GOODS PRESENTATION NOTIFICATION AND TEMPORARY STORAGE: 6th March 2024
- ICS2 R3: Deployment of the service for maritime carriers: 3rd June 2024
> End of ICS2 R3 Deployment Window for maritime carriers: 4th December 2024
> ICS2 R3 Deployment Window for maritime house-level filers: 4th December 2024 – 1st April 2025
> ICS2 R3 Deployment Window for Road and Rail carriers: 1st April 2025 – 1st September 2025
- Upgraded Delta T compliant with NCTS Phase 5: Octobre 2024
- End of transition period: 22nd January 2025